Glass Art Society Launches Redesigned Website
The Glass Art Society has launched a newly designed website and a new dynamic logo. The new website was developed to be an informative and imaginative resource for the international glass community at large and celebrates the creative spirit of artists working in glass. Some of the major new features are:
- Streamlined navigation with a global “site search” pop-up window, restructured dropdown menus and site map.
- Featured member on the homepage (rotating monthly) and a gallery of Member Profile images, highlighting eight GAS members at a time.
- New Member Profiles featuring additional image uploads in a Lightbox Gallery format, links to social media sites and online portfolios, contact information and a short bio/artist statement.
- Image-based Member Directory organized in a grid, with large thumbnail images for each member appearing in the search results.
- Social media icons that are easily accessible on every page.
| Posted 13 Oct 24