Though AACG is not a technically-oriented organization, some of our members and many of our website visitors are interested in technical information. This listing is by no means exhaustive; it is a small sampling that may help those interested to get started in the right directions.
- Abell Combustion, Inc (Combustion, control, and safety systems for furnaces and glory holes)
- Bullseye Glass
- Design Studio 180
- Falorni Glass Furnaces
- Glassblower (a great library of photos, movies, etc. of glassblowing)
- The Glass Line (Newsletter for hot glass artists).
- Glass Notes (Henry Halem's page of technical information for glass artists).
- Hot Glass Color and Supply
- Lightwriters' Glass Studio (miscellaneous material, mostly but not exclusively neon-related)
- Paragon Industries (Kilns)
- The Techniques of Renaissance Venetian Glassworking by William Gudenrath (Corning Museum of Glass)
- Uroboros Glass
- Valkema Glass Systems (kilns and furnaces)
- Van Tetterode Glasobjekten (Monumental and blown glass studio)
- Warm Glass
- Wet Dog Glass (Studio equipment)